As the SDIN project progresses, its impact is increasing through the great work of our Early Stage Researchers and partners from the SDIN network. In recent months, several publications in top service research and design journals were authored by members of our team.
You can check these publications below:
- “Service robots: value co-creation and co-destruction in elderly care networks”, Martina Čaić, Gaby Odekerken-Schröder, and Dominik Mahr, Journal of Service Management – https://doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-07-2017-0179
- “Service Design for Value Networks: Enabling Value Cocreation Interactions in Healthcare”, Lia Patrício, Nelson Pinho, Jorge Grenha Teixeira, Raymond P. Fisk, Service Science – https://doi.org/10.1287/serv.2017.0201
- “Staging aesthetic disruption through design methods for service innovation”, Katarina Wetter-Edman, JosinaVink, Johan Blomkvist – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.destud.2017.11.007
- “Designing for Aesthetic Disruption: Altering Mental Models in Social Systems through Designerly Practices”, Josina Vink, Katarina Wetter-Edman & Manuela Aguirre – https://doi.org/10.1080/14606925.2017.1352733
- “Bringing Service Design to manufacturing companies: Integrating PSS and Service Design approaches”, Nina Costa, Lia Patrício, Nicola Morelli, Christopher Magee – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.destud.2017.09
- “Exploring the transformative impacts of service design: The role of designer–client relationships in the service development process”, Eun Yu, Daniela Sangiorgi – https://doi.org/10.1016/j.destud.2017.09.001